Saturday 10 June 2017

For bookworms

panda and penguin bookmark

felt panda bookmark

felt penguin bookmark

Hi there,
I am a huge bookworm and a fan of all things cute! So when I first thought of a line of paper clip bookmarks with felt animals I loved the idea. I begun making them, through trial and error I narrowed down the design, I used jumbo paper clips so that the felt animal really stood out and then I made my first ones. I have to say I'm very happy with the way they turned out! The panda and penguin bookmarks are already in the shop in the felt bookmarks section, I'm hoping to add more designs soon

I used some of my favorite books to photograph my new bookmarks they are Sue Townsend's "The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13¾" and Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events", I definitely recommend them.

Happy reading everyone,
Aleka

No comments:

Post a Comment